- These containers are portable, they can be positioned wherever is suited for your needs. They are much more cost efficient compared to an outside building installation.
- Fuel stores are great because they can be positioned next to your installation. As some people have to build their fuel stores away from their installation and will have long runs of pipework between your boiler and installation.
- Our containerised systems will be built off site and quick to install.
- All associated installation equipment and tanks can be kept together in one compact unit.
- These containers are already outside so it’s more convenient for deliveries and to fill up your stores instead of having to carry the wood chips through homes. All of our containers are wind and watertight, so you can be sure that your wood chips/pellets are kept dry.
- Full design and build packages are given allowing you to modify your container to not look like a container you can do this by cladding, custom paintwork and installation of windows and doors.
- Our containers can be made in a range of different sizes from 10ft to 45ft depend depending on the size of installation needed.
- Already very secure we also have a number of high security options that can be added such as anti-vandal windows shutters , insurance rated padlocks and high security lockboxes you can be assured that they are even more secure.
- If your boiler does happen to need repairing or replacing then you can fit them through the 8ft wide double doors without a hitch. Which saves engineers walking through your home with boiler parts.
- Containers are like Lego blocks, so if you need more space then you can added another container and bolt it together helping you save money as you can buy your fuel in bulk.
So there are our top 10 reasons why you should think about a containerised biomass solution. If you do require further information regarding our Biomass containers, then please call us on 0333 600 6260. Alternatively, if you already know what you require, please complete our handy Shopping List >>
Blog Post Written By Felicity Lawrence at Lion Containers (Biomass) Ltd