Who can apply for RHI?
- Owner-occupiers, self-builders, private landlords and registered providers of Social Housing who have installed an eligible technology since 15th July 2009 can apply for RHI support (provided they meet eligibility criteria).
- Single domestic dwellings are covered.
- RHI support is not available to new build properties (other than self-build projects).
What technologies can I claim RHI support for?
- Biomass (wood fuelled) boilers
- Biomass pellet stoves with integrated boilers providing space heating
- Ground to water heat pumps
- Air to water heat pumps
- Solar thermal panels (flat plate or evacuated tube only) providing hot water for your home
Where can you apply? http://www.ofgem.gov.uk
There are also many benefits to having your fuel stores containers read my previous blog to find out why:
Blog Post Written By Felicity Lawrence at Lion Containers (Biomass) Ltd